Participating in paintball or Airsoft gun “war games” involves avoiding being hit by projectiles while firing at the “enemy.” You can build a homemade bunker to protect your position from advancing troops. You will need a few supplies from a hardware store and a few common household tools. Check with the umpires of the “war game” before making your homemade bunker to ensure that using it doesn’t break any of the game’s rules.
1. Stand a wooden pallet on its end. Measure down 10 inches from the top right edge of the wooden pallet. Make a mark with the pencil. Measure up 10 inches from the bottom right edge. Make a mark with the pencil.
2. Screw one side of a piano hinge to each of the marks on the right side of the wooden pallet with the electric screwdriver.
3. Stand the other wooden pallet on its end. Place the wooden pallet against the right side of the first wooden pallet.
4. Place the left side of the wooden pallet against the right side of the first wooden pallet.
5. Place the free sides of the piano hinges against the side of the second wooden pallet. Screw the piano hinges into the second wooden pallet with the electric screwdriver.
6. Angle the second wooden pallet at a 90-degree angle. Crouch down behind your homemade bunker. The angled side should be on your right.