Grenade gloves can protect your hands for most activities and they display a degree of character. There are several things to consider before buying grenade gloves, including their function and your own personal style.
1. Buy the “Doobie Brothers” grenade gloves for skate boarding. They feature a no-slip grip for grabbing rails and a neoprene top to protect your knuckles in the case of falls.
2. Purchase the “Battle Beast” grenade gloves to protect your hands in the coldest elements. They’re made of fur and have leather palms for easier handling.
3. Buy the “Reign in Flood” model of grenade gloves for activities in the snow and ice. These gloves are made of a leather hybrid and are very tough for abrasive activities. This model also features a zippered compartment for storing your goggle cloth.
4. Check out the “Screaming Hand” model of grenade gloves if you want gloves with personality. These gloves feature an eccentric graphic and are available in black or blue. They are made of suede and nylon and feature a leather closure on the wrist.
5. Consider “Silly Pink Bunnies” if you want grenade gloves with a touch of femininity. These gloves have the no-slip fish grip and a suede palm.
6. Get a pair if “Bum” grenade gloves if you’re looking for gloves that provide all around warmth for every day activities. These gloves have removable finger tips that are convenient when handling small objects.