Finding shooting and gun games online is typically easy, but there is nothing like creating your own gun game. Several websites allow you to create your own Flash games for free. These websites use drag-and-drop makers, so no knowledge of game or flash code is required.
1. Visit Sploder.com.
2. Register with the website by clicking “Sign-Up” in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click on “Make a Game” at the top of the page.
4. Choose “Shooter Creator.”
5. Click either a “Ship” game or a “Robot” game. After choosing, take note of the layout on your screen. The circle in the middle of the board is your character. Where he is located will be your starting point. Move him wherever you’d like.
6. Change walls around on your game board by clicking one of the lines, holding down the mouse and dragging.
7. Add obstacles and helpful items to your game from your inventory on the left side of your game screen. Click, hold down the mouse and drag items onto the playing board. Place them wherever you’d like in order to help, stump or hurt the character.
By placing the crystal on the board, the object of the game is changed to “capture the crystal.”
8. Click “Test.” Use “W,” “A,” “S” and “D” on your computer key board to move your character. Use the space bar to shoot your gun. “X” and “J” will shoot your laser. “Z” and “H” will shoot a rocket. “C” and “K” will shoot a large ball. “V” and “L” will drop yellow bombs. “B” will shoot flying missiles.
9. Publish your game once you have tweaked it to your liking by clicking “Publish” at the top of the game system.