Creating a team logo will give your fans something to cheer about.
A team logo can give you a sense of camaraderie and team spirit. If you don’t have the budget to hire a professional designer, then you can create your own team logo for free using an online tool. Once you have designed your logo, you can have it printed on stationary, stickers, buttons, flyers, t-shirts, jerseys and caps. This will give your team and your fans a sense of pride.
1. Find a free online logo maker.
2. Conceptualize the design. Decide on the theme of the logo, the color, the size, and the figures that will be included in the team logo.
3. Choose a template for your design. There are dozens of templates provided. You can also choose by the shape of the logo such as ellipse, circle or triangle. Once you have found the design for your logo click on it.
4. Choose the best color that suits the team logo by clicking on the “Color Palette.” This will appear as different shades of colors on the tool bar. Most teams will have their logo match the official team colors.
5. Import clip art, pictures, and symbols from your files by going to “File” and “Import File,” then selecting the folder where it is located on your computer.
6. Add text to your team logo design by clicking on the “Text” box. Type in your team’s name and slogan, too, and try different font styles and sizes so that you can choose the best combination that suits your logo. You can also make the text bold, italicized or underlined.
7. Review your design and, if it looks good, click on the “Save” button. This will render your image. You can now download it to your computer as a “GIF” or “JPEG.”