Paintball guns are very popular among sport enthusiasts who do not want to go hunting with real guns. The paintball gun is used to target human opponents in “capture the flag” type games and is a suitable weapon for firing from a distance. Paintball guns are commercially available, but customizing one will give you a sense of individuality. The customization does not increase the power of the paintball gun or make it any more dangerous when in use.
1. Put some newspaper down on a work surface. Put the paintball gun down on the newspaper.
Paint one side of the paintball gun with camouflage paint. Let the paint dry.
Turn the paintball gun over to the other side and paint that side with camouflage paint. Let the paint dry.
2. Glue a fuzzy strip of Velcro to the right side of the paintball gun’s barrel with bonding glue, and glue another strip to the stock.
Let the glue dry.
3. Glue a smooth strip of Velcro to each end of the gun strap with the bonding glue. Let the glue dry.
Press one end of the gun strap to the side of the paintball gun’s barrel so it sticks to the Velcro strip that is there.
Press the other end of the gun strap to the side of the paintball gun’s stock so it sticks to the Velcro strip that is there. You now have an easy to attach or remove gun strap for the paintball gun.
4. Position the laser sight on the top of the paintball gun and mark its position with the red permanent ink pen.
Spread bonding glue along the position of the laser sight.
5. Position the laser sight onto the top of the paintball gun and hold it against the bonding glue until the glue grips the sight. Prop the paintball gun up with a 5-lb. dumbbell on each on each side so the gun is standing on the newspaper. Let the glue dry.