At Team Baseball Uniforms.com, you can design and order your own set of customized baseball jerseys. For Little League or high school baseball coaches, this is an easy way to give your players matching uniforms. WIthin the site’s jersey design program, you can add colors, text and graphics to your team’s jerseys and then have them shipped to you directly.
1. Go the the Team Baseball Uniforms.com homepage (see Resources below) and click on the “Start Designing” button in the middle of the page.
2. Choose the style of jersey you want to design and click on the “Personalize Uniforms” button below the template you like the best.
3. Select a color from the list of options and then click the “Start Designing” button.
4. Click on the “Jersey Templates” button in the pop-up window and choose a layout for the front graphics of your custom jerseys.
5. Enter the text that you want to appear on the front of the jersey in the upper-left corner of the window and select a font. Then click on the “Apply Changes” button.
6. Click on the “Change Quantities and Sizes” options in the lower-left corner of the window and enter the number of uniforms you want to purchase and the corresponding sizes.
7. Click on the “Add to Cart” button, select a shipping method and choose the “Checkout” option.
8. Enter your billing and shipping information and then submit your order.