Whenever a new administration takes office the stock market fluctuates accordingly. This is true or any type of stocks, and gun stocks are no different. Because of this, that is the best time to make a short-term (maybe 6 months) investment in gun stocks, before stock-market upheavals on all levels occur.
1. Determine how much money you wish to invest.
2. Go online, or go to a public library to find information on which gun companies are listed on the various Stock Exchanges. (Some of the better-known companies are Smith and Wesson, Colt and Remington. However, these are not the only companies. Look for several different ones.)
3. Narrow your choices down to the two companies who are offering the best return on your investment at this time.
4. Research each company, noting how the stocks have done over the past 30-90 days, and what projections are being made, and whether or not stocks can be bought (or you can afford to purchase stock in that particular company at this time).
5. Once you have made your decision as to which gun and/or ammunition manufacturer to invest with, and determined that you can indeed purchase stock, make your purchase.
6. Keep up with your stock on a very regular basis (weekly is best). Remember that this is a short-term investment, so you want to remain well-informed.