The Tippmann X7 is a paintball gun.
The Tippmann X7 is a paintball rifle with a semi automatic capability. Pull the Tippmann X7’s trigger as fast as you can, and watch as the paintballs fly just as fast. The Tippmann X7 is a standard sized paintball weapon, yet has a few areas where a custom fit can be achieved. In addition, there are accessories available through the company that allow for even more customization and fit via the grip.
1. Bring the Tippmann X7 up to your shoulder firing position. Look down the front sight, the large plastic triangle at the rear of the firearm. Be sure you point the rifle in a safe direction during the fitting process. Keep the safety on and disconnect the hose from the tank to prevent accidental firing.
2. Adjust the height of the sight by turning the dial on the right hand side of the triangle. Bring the height of the sight up to the point where you have the rifle shouldered and still are able to view through the sight.
3. Grip the handle and see if your longest finger wraps around and touches your thumb. Determine if this is comfortable or easy for you to take accurate shots. If not, consider adding the E-grip to the Tippmann X7. The E-grip uses the same semi automatic action as the X7 but gives the handle a wider grip.
4. Use a 1/8-inch hex wrench and a small screwdriver to remove the grip receiver on the X7. Push the two push pins on the side of the trigger guard in and remove the guard. Unscrew the receiver with the hex wrench and remove it.
5. Add the E-grip and screw the new receiver from the kit into the old receiver position. Attach the 9 volt battery to the E-grip at the wired connection plug and put the trigger housing and guard back into the X7. Tighten the connections, and insert the hose back onto the tank.