The infamous WWE logo has changed through the years as wrestling went through the 1990s “Attitude Era” and the WWE went through a name change. Wrestling fans may want to use the logo for live event signs, bedroom decorations or just personal projects. Getting the WWE logo and other WWE logos like wrestler names and symbols is fairly easy and can be done a number of ways. The method depends on your specific purpose for the WWE logo.
Pay Per View Logos
1. Find WWE pay per view logos at WWE.com. Click on the pay per view link and find the corresponding pay per view name like the Royal Rumble. The WWE logo is also featured on almost every one of the wallpapers and can be found on the main page of WWE.com
2. Download the largest resolution wallpaper of the paper view logo that you want. Even if this size does not match your desktop, it does not matter because you are simply using the wallpaper for the logo.
3. Import the picture in photo editing software. Programs like Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop are perfect for taking the logo.
4. Use a selection tool to highlight the area around the poster. Copy and paste the logo into a blank project slate. If possible, render the background translucent. If your software does not do that, leave the background black or white.
5. Save the logo as a new photo. Use it for printing or in other photo projects you plan on creating.
6. Visit Fathead.com and click on the “WWE” category on the main website. Fatheads are wall decals that can stick and be removed from almost any type of wall. The WWE collection features a decal of the WWE wrestler and extra decals including the wrestler logo and WWE logos.
7. Choose the WWE wrestler you want a logo for. While the website does not feature middle-rank superstars like Shelton Benjamin and The Miz, as of early 2010 the website did have logos for superstars like Triple H, John Cena and The Undertaker.
8. Choose from a full-sized Fathead or a Junior Sized Fathead. The Junior Sized Fathead is about half the wrestler size, but it still features the same sized logos and decals.
9. Click on the shopping cart link and enter your shipping and billing information to finalize the purchase. Use a scanner to copy the wrestler logo for further use on your computer once the package arrives.