In the Facebook game “Paradise Life,” you can have children to help out around the island. In order to get children, you must undertake certain tasks. After having children, you can assign them tasks around the island. With the help of your spouse and children, you can complete quests or missions more quickly. Depending on the amount of time you spend playing the game, it can take an extended period of time for your character to have children.
1. Launch the “Paradise Life” application on Facebook. You will need to log into your Facebook account to access the application.
2. Complete the new quests as they appear in the game. Quests require you to complete certain tasks such as planting pineapples or caring for a neighbor’s crops or animals. Click on the icon that represents each quest to determine what tasks are required to complete it.
3. Get married to an island mate. When it is time for you to marry, the mate will appear on the island. Click on the mate to complete the marriage.
4. Complete more quests. You can assign tasks for your mate to complete by clicking on the mate, and then clicking on the task. You must complete 40 tasks before having a child is an option.
5. Complete the child quest. When the option to have a child is available, a quest appears on the screen to complete. The quest involves tasks such as purchasing children’s items from the market.