Training your trigger finger can give you a leg up on the competition.
Whether you’re playing first-person shooter video games or fast-paced paintball games, having a quick trigger finger is crucial. There are a number of finger training tools that you can purchase to bring your trigger finger up to speed, but many of these are overpriced and impractical. Luckily, there is a way you can work out your fingers and increase your trigger speed using only two rubber bands.
1. Place one of the rubber bands around your index finger and the other around your middle finger.
2. Loop the other ends of the rubber bands around the same fingers on your opposite hand.
3. Pull your hands apart until you can feel the tension in the rubber bands.
4. Place the hand you use to pull the trigger close to your body and set your hands up like you are holding a paintball gun.
5. Pull at the rubber bands as if you were pulling a trigger or the trigger button on a video game controller. Perform the process as fast as you can for about 30 seconds and then take a break. Repeat this exercise 5 to 10 times each day.