Increase the velocity to fine-tune your paintball gun.
The Tippmann A5 is one of the premier paintball guns on the market. This paintball gun is extremely easy to work on because of its simplicity. Like every other paintball gun, the Tippmann A5 needs minor maintenance and adjustments on a regular basis. Increasing the velocity is a quick and easy way to fine-tune the performance of your paintball gun. It is often necessary to make this adjustment every time you use the gun.
1. Search for the velocity adjustment screw on the Tippmann A5. It is a small screw next to the hopper.
2. Turn the velocity screw counterclockwise to increase the velocity of the paintballs. This will increase the amount of CO2 used with each shot.
3. Turn the velocity screw clockwise to decrease the velocity of the paintballs. This will set the screw deeper into the paintball gun and reduce the amount of CO2 used with each shot.
4. Screw the CO2 tank into the air tank receptacle. Load the hopper and find a safe place to shoot the paintballs.
5. Shoot the Tippmann A5 and measure the speed of the paintballs, using the chronograph. Adjust the velocity screw until you get the velocity you desire.