Many websites allow users to build custom paintball guns using an online paintball gun builder.
In the recreational sport of paintball, players attempt to tag one another with paint balls that are shot from paintball guns using compressed gas. Players participate on a specially designed field with obstacles, boundaries and safety zones as they try to eliminate all of the players on the opposing team. Since its inception in the 1980s, paintball has become one of the most popular recreational sports in America. Building a custom paintball gun online is an easy process that can be completed in a few simple steps.
1. Open your Web browser and navigate to a website that allows users to design and purchase paintball guns online. Sak World Paintball, Ops Gear and Special Ops Paintball are a few of the websites that provide this service.
2. Enter a name for your gun in the space provided if required. Use the on-screen menu to select the essential parts for your paintball gun, including the gun body, hopper — which sits atop the gun and feeds paintballs into the gun — and the compressed gas tank.
3. Use the on-screen menu to select the optional parts and accessories for your paintball gun, including the barrel, stock, grip, sight and shroud that goes over your gun’s body to help it mimic a real rifle.
4. Click the “Add to Cart” button if the website you are using has an online store or the “Get Shopping List” button if you are on a site that is strictly used for building custom gun mockups. Make a copy of your custom paintball gun shopping list for later reference.
5. Open your Web browser and navigate to an online paintball store such as Sak World Paintball, Paintball Online or Paintball Gateway. Purchase the items in your custom paintball gun shopping list. Allow several weeks for your parts to arrive in the mail.
6. Assemble your custom paintball gun when your parts arrive at your home.