The purpose of any paintball gun is to fire a paintball at a target. You can make a single-shot paintball gun out of PVC pipe that will fire at any target you should choose. You will need supplies from a hardware store, but no special skills or tools. You also will need a few supplies commonly found in most households or garages. Do not use your paintball gun except at safe shooting ranges or at authorized and adult-supervised paintball “war games.”
1. Place a sheet of newspaper on a table. Place the 1/2-inch diameter, 10 inch long PVC pipe horizontally on the newspaper.
2. Cut off the neck of the party balloon with the scissors. Dispose of the cut off neck in the trash.
3. Stretch the opening of the party balloon over the left end of the PVC pipe.
4. Wrap a 4-inch wide, 6-inch long strip of duct tape around the left end of the PVC pipe to secure the party balloon to the end of the pipe. Wrap another 4-inch wide, 6-inch long strip of duct tape around the end of the PVC pipe.
5. Insert a paintball capsule into the open end of the PVC pipe.