A homemade paintball machine gun fires more rapidly than a single shot gun.
Paintball games are all about firing at the “enemy” in order to win. A paintball machine gun will increase your chances of winning by firing multiple “bullets” at your opponents. All that is needed are a few supplies from around the house and from a hobby store. Adult supervision is recommended if a child is making the paintball machine gun, because the glue used can stick to the skin.
1. Place a sheet of newspaper on a table. Stand the empty pill bottle on the table with the bottom facing up. Drill a hole in the center of the bottom with the portable drill.
2. Place the pill bottle lid on the newspaper. Drill a hole through the center with the portable drill. Place the pill bottle on its side on the newspaper. Measure four inches from the bottom. Drill a hole through the side at the four-inch mark.
3. Cut the plastic straw in half with the scissors. Insert one end of one of the cut plastic straws in the hole in the side of the pill bottle (approximately one inch). Apply bonding glue around the hole to cement the straw to the pill bottle. Let the bonding glue set for an hour.
4. Stand the pill bottle on the newspaper with the bottom facing down. Place the lid back on the pill bottle. Insert an end of the other cut plastic in the hole in the lid (at a depth of approximately one inch). Apply bonding glue around the hole to cement the straw to the pill bottle’s lid. Let the bonding glue set for an hour.
5. Go outside in your backyard. Remove the lid from the pill bottle. Drop 10-15 paint ball capsules into the pill bottle. Place the lid back onto the pill bottle.
6. Aim the straw that is in the pill bottle’s lid at a tree or rock. Wrap your lips around the end of the straw that is in the side of the pill bottle. Blow hard to fire paintball capsules from your paintball machine gun at a tree or rock.