A paint sprayer can cover an area with more precision than brush strokes by hand can. You can make a disposable paint sprayer gun using compressed air that will let you direct paint at any area that you want, large or small. The paint sprayer gun will be made from a few household items and a deodorant spray can which has more compressed air in it than that of a paint spray can. Your paint sprayer gun will provide a more powerful spray of paint as well as being able to paint for a much longer time than that of a typical paint spray can. Does this Spark an idea?
1. Remove the lid from the deodorant spray can. Aim the nozzle inside of a toilet. Press down on the nozzle. Release the nozzle after 10 seconds have passed.
2. Put a sheet of newspaper on a table. Stand the deodorant spray can on the newspaper.
3. Pull off the nozzle from the plastic tube at the top end of the deodorant spray can. Put the nozzle aside.
4. Stand the black spray can on the newspaper with the lid down. Leave the black spray can alone for a day so that the paint settles to the bottom.
5. Hold the disposable plastic pen by the back end using your left hand. Hold the pliers in your right hand. Clamp the pliers around the metal barrel at the front end of the disposable plastic pen. Twist the pliers to break off the metal barrel.
6. Shake the disposable plastic pen with the point where the metal barrel was facing down.
7. Grab the ink tube sticking out of the point with your fingers. Pull the ink tube out of the point. Discard the disposable plastic pen.
8. Pull the ink cartridge out of the ink tube. Discard the ink cartridge.
9. Pick up the black spray can. Remove the lid from the black spray can.
10. Aim the nozzle of the black spray can inside of a trash bag. Press down on the nozzle. Release the nozzle after ten seconds have passed.
11. Put the black spray can on its side on the newspaper. Pull the nozzle off of the plastic tube at the top end of the black spray can. Put the nozzle aside.
12. Wedge one end of the ink tube over the deodorant spray can’s plastic tube. Upend the black spray can over the deodorant spray can. Wedge the free end of the ink tube over the black spray can’s plastic tube.
13. Hold the deodorant spray can on the newspaper with your left hand. Press down hard on the top of the black spray can using your left hand. Stop pressing down on the black spray can when the hissing sounds coming from the black spray can cease.
14. Remove the black spray can. Dispose of it properly.
15. Put the nozzle back onto the plastic tube at the top of the deodorant spray can. Shake the compressed air spray gun you have made for 10 seconds. Aim it at the surface you want to paint and depress the nozzle.