If you love getting in water balloon fights, then you must take your game to the next level. You can surprise your friends with the ultimate weapon. Enter the Airsoft Grenade. Not only will it splatter against your opponent on contact, it will also erupt all over them. Here’s make an airsoft grenade.
1. Pour a small amount of vinegar into the plastic bag. A few ounces is fine, but for the airsoft grenade to work, it really doesn’t have to be scientific.
2. Spoon a few teaspoons of baking soda on to your paper towel.
3. Carefully fold your paper towel so that the baking soda stays inside. (Making a small compact square works best.)
4. Pinch the plastic bag with one hand so that the vinegar stays trapped in the bottom and the bag is still open at the top.
5. Place the paper towel with the baking soda folded inside into the opening of the bag. Be sure not to let the paper towel touch the vinegar.
6. Seal the plastic bag. Remember to keep the baking soda and vinegar separate.
7. Shake vigorously and fire away. You are now ready to fire your airsoft grenade. Shake the plastic bag for a few seconds until the vinegar is saturating the paper towel. Launch it at your opponent and watch it explode. (The pressure building in the plastic bag from the mix of vinegar and baking soda will eventually cause the bag to pop.)