The right logo can give your company its own personality.
A snazzy banner or logo can draw visitors to your website or business, but you may have to pay a lot to get a professional to create one for you. Fortunately, free logo and banner creators on the Internet allow you to choose your style preferences and wording in designing a professional-looking logo or banner instantly. You only need to follow a few simple steps to create your banner or logo.
Create a Free Logo
1. Visit the Cool Text website.
2. Click on a design style for your logo.
3. Choose the wording you want to use, a font and a text size. Select whether you want to use the default texture or choose a color gradient. Finally, choose a file format. Click “Render.”
4. Save the logo that appears on the next page.
Create a Free Banner
5. Go to the AdDesigner.com website. Click on “Design Your Ad” at the top of the page. Choose the free registration option and fill in the required details.
6. Go to your email inbox and open the confirmation email sent to you, then note your assigned password. Return to the website and click on “Design Your Ad” again, then log in.
7. Click on “Select Ad Style.” Choose the style of banner you prefer, then click “Make Selection.” Fill in your preferences for the banner, such as the wording, font size and color and whether you want to add a logo. You will be able to save the banner on the next page.