The objective of a paintball game is to fire successfully at the enemy while protecting your body from being splattered by paint. You can make paintball body armor to protect yourself from being hurt when hit by the paintballs. You will need a few supplies from a hobby store and some items that are commonly found around the house.
1. Cut a piece of burlap that is as wide as your chest and reaches from your neck to your waist.
2. Place the piece of burlap on a table. Apply hot glue from a glue gun across the top third length of the piece of burlap. Sprinkle the foam beads onto the burlap where the hot glue has been applied. Let the hot glue set for five minutes.
3. Repeat this procedure with the center third and the bottom third of the piece of burlap.
4. Cut another piece of burlap that is the same dimensions as the one that is on the table.
5. Place the just cut piece of burlap on top of the one that is on the table. Tape the top, bottom and sides of the two pieces of burlap together with strips of duct tape.
6. Tape one end of the bungee cord to the upper left corner of the burlap. Tape the other end of the bungee cord to the upper right corner of the burlap .
7. Tape one end of the other bungee cord to the lower left corner of the burlap. Tape the other end of the bungee cords to the lower right end of the burlap.
8. Pull the two bungee cords over your head. Pull the burlap that is now body armor down over the front of your body. Arrange the sides of the bungee cords so that they are holding your paintball body armor securely to the front of your body.