You can make a paintball gatling gun that will fire paintball projectiles in rapid succession while all you do is point the barrel at your target. You will need a few hardware tools to make your paintball gatling gun, along with an industrial vacuum cleaner. The industrial vacuum cleaner will power the gatling gun and inundate your target with paintball projectiles.
1. Take the cap off the empty water bottle. Put newspaper on a work surface. Place the PVC pipe on its side on the newspaper.
2. Measure 6 inches from the right end of the PVC pipe toward the left end with the ruler. Mark the 6-inch position with the black magic marker.
3. Place the cap of the empty water bottle against the marking Draw a circle around the cap with the black magic marker.
4. Drill a hole in the circle with the portable drill. Smooth out the inside edges of the hole with the portable drill.
5. Insert the 1-3/4ths-inch end of the PVC pipe fitting into the end of the PVC pipe that is closest to the hole. Apply bonding glue to cement the two pipes to each other. Let the bonding glue set for a day.
6. Insert the other end of the PVC pipe fitting into the hose of the industrial vacuum cleaner. Apply bonding glue to cement the PVC pipe fitting to the hose. Let the bonding glue set for a day.
7. Fill the empty water bottle with bullet-size paintball balls.
8. Plug in the power cord of the industrial vacuum cleaner. Flip the flow channel compressor switch on the industrial vacuum cleaner to “Blow.”
9. Aim the end of the PVC pipe at a target. Turn on the industrial vacuum cleaner. Upend the water bottle
10. Put the end of the water bottle into the hole in the PVC pipe. Watch as the paintball balls fire out of the gatling gun you have made in rapid succession until all of the bullet-size paintball balls have been emptied out of the water bottle.