Paintball was created in the 1970’s by Hayes Noel, Bob Gurnsey and Charles Gaines. When the game first came out there was only one type of weapon available, a Nelspot gun. The gun held only 10 rounds and had to be tilted in order to get the paintball ammunition into the barrel of the gun. The game has come a long way since then and now features a wide variety of different types of paintball guns and other weapons. One of the most popular new weapons to use in paintball is a paintball grenade.
1. Take a bicycle horn and pull the bulb-shaped piece off of the horn. Remove the cap and adapter from the bulb piece.
2. Remove the glue from a glue stick container. Use warm water and soap to thoroughly clean the plastic tube.
3. Fill the plastic glue stick tube with baking soda. Snap a toothpick in half and place each piece inside the tube filled with baking soda. Place a small piece of aluminum foil over the tube and fold it all around the tube.
4. Fill the bulb from the bicycle horn with paint and vinegar. Take the glue stick tube and stick it in the opening on the bulb.
5. Turn the bottom of the glue stick to activate the grenade and then toss it at your target. Turning the stick will cause the toothpick pieces to puncture the foil, allowing the baking soda and vinegar to mix, which is what makes the grenade explode open.