Make Paintball Guns
Paintball is one of the most exciting recreational sports and combat games played today. Thousands of people suit up and hit the woods and special parks to play paintball wars with colorful balls of paint. The most important piece of paintball gear you will need is the paintball gun. These guns can be pricey, but you can make your own.
1. Use a handsaw to cut a 1-foot piece of PVC pipe. Using 100 grit sandpaper, rub the cut end to remove any burrs. This will be your paintball gun barrel.
2. Glue a PVC pipe connector to one end of the barrel you just cut.
3. Connect the threaded end of your gun barrel into the gas valve that will control the air flow to your paintball gun. Screw a PVC pipe connector onto the other end of the gas valve.
4. Cut a piece of PVC pipe between 4 and 5 inches long with the handsaw. Glue a female cap onto one end of the PVC pipe piece.
5. Attach the female end cap to the gas valve. You may want to purchase some pipe sealer and apply it to these pipe pieces to make sure you do not get any air leaks.
6. Fill your gun full of air. The most air you will want to put in your paintball gun is about 40 pounds of air.