Make Your Invert Mini Faster
The Invert Mini is a compact, close-quarters paintball marker that is highly customizable. As an Invert Mini owner, you can upgrade everything from the barrel to the trigger. However, making the marker shoot faster is one of the best upgrades since you can gain a better advantage on the opposing team. The Mini comes pre-loaded with five firing modes (Semi-Auto, Ramping/PSP, Full-Auto/NXL, Ramping/Millen) that can be changed by using a button on the stock board. In addition, you have the ability to raise the firing speed to a maximum 20 balls-per-second (BPS).
Change the Firing Modes
1. Lay the Invert Mini down with the barrel facing left.
2. Remove the hex key from your Invert Mini tool kit. Unscrew the screw on the battery door’s foregrip, and remove the battery door.
3. Locate the tiny black button located to the right of the battery and click it one time until the LED behind the foregrip lights up solid red. Once the light is red, click the button two times for PSP/Ramping, three times for Full-Auto/NXL, or four times for Ramping/Millen. If you would like to “downshift” the modes, you must click the trigger instead of the black button. After you click the button the desired number of times, the LED light will blink that many times to confirm that you are in the right mode.
4. Replace the battery door and tighten the door screw.
Change the Balls-per-second (BPS) Speed
5. Lay the Invert Mini down with the barrel facing left.
6. Remove the hex key from your Invert Mini tool kit. Unscrew the screw on the battery door’s foregrip, and remove the battery door.
7. Locate the tiny black button located to the right of the battery and click it twice until the LED lights up a solid green color. After the light is solid green, click the black button the desired number of times. For example, if you would like your Invert Mini to shoot 10 BPS, click the black button 10 times. After you click it the desired number of times, the LED light should blink that many times. For example, if you clicked the button five times, the LED should blink five times. Just like the firing modes, you may “downshift” the BPS using the trigger.
8. Replace the battery door and carefully tighten the door screw.