A sample logo for a business
Logos have a variety of uses, from the identity of a business to a motif for a personal website. Creating a logo can be expensive if designed professionally and time-consuming when designed by hand. For home users who want something quick and small businesses with limited funds, the Internet holds the key to nearly instant logo creation.
1. Visit LogoEase.com via your Internet browser and register as a free user.
2. Log in and click “Start Your Logo.” The logo creator will open in a pop-up window, so make sure any pop-up blockers are disabled.
3. Choose an image from the categories displayed. There are a wide range of categories, and it is worth taking time to go through each to find the most suitable image.
4. Customize your logo using the tools available. Different sections of your chosen image are individually selectable, allowing you to scale, color and rotate each independently. To select multiple elements, drag out a selection with your mouse.
5. Add text to your logo. You can add up to five lines of text that will be independently positionable and editable on the main display. Different fonts can also be applied to suit the theme of the logo, as well as colors.
6. Click “Save” to add the logo to your account. You are now able to select and download the logo by clicking “My Logos” and selecting “Download Logo.”
7. Visit CoolText.com via your Internet browser.
8. Choose a logo style from those listed. There are both animated and still logos to choose from.
9. Enter your logo text and choose a font and text size. Selecting a font takes you to a category screen with over 1,200 available fonts.
10. Pick your logo’s colors. Depending on whether your logo is animated, you will be able to choose additional colors for animated components in the logo.
11. Click “Render Logo” and wait until the page reloads and your logo is displayed. You can now download, link to, edit and email your logo.