The Empire Magna loads paintballs with six programmable speeds.
The Empire Magna paintball loading mechanism uses an LED to provide feedback to the user. The LED is capable of flashing four different colors: white, red, orange and green. The Empire Magna has three programmable settings, including motor speed, spring sensitivity and microphone sensitivity represented by a green LED, red LED and orange LED, respectively. The system is programmed using the LED and power button. Each setting has six levels of operation in which “1” is the lowest setting and “6” is the highest setting.
1. Press and hold the “Power” button on the rear of the loader until the red LED turns off. Release the button and then wait a couple of seconds until you see the LED flash white.
2. Press the power button when the LED flashes white. The LED then flashes red to confirm that you are in programming mode.
3. Determine the setting you want to program. Wait for the color of the setting you want to program to flash on the LED.
4. Press the “Power” button when the LED is “Green” to program motor speed. This controls how fast the Empire Magna spins to load paint balls into the shooting mechanism. The LED then turns red. Press the power button one to six times depending on the speed you want. For example, press the “Power” button six times to set the motor to the highest speed.
5. Press the “Power” button when the LED is “Orange” to program microphone sensitivity. The Empire Magna uses sound to detect your shot speed. When the LED then turns red, press the power button one to six times depending on the speed your marker is capable of handling.
6. Press the “Power” button when the LED is “Red” to program loading spring sensitivity. This feature helps prevent paint ball breakage and works to prevent ball jams. Press the power button one to six times depending on the level of sensitivity necessary.